The Sikky LSX swap kits are designed for use with the LS series of motors (LS1-LS9) and the T-56 transmission. Our kit requires no modifications to the factory cross member or subframe and does not hang below the crossmember when installed. When using the Sikky kit it’s a direct drop in solution. The Sikky motor mounts are CNC machined billet aluminum versus the mig welded sheet metal mounts that other kit manufacturers provide. Our products are built to the highest standards. Every component offered in the kit was completely designed in-house by our team of engineers from the ground up. Unlike our competitors that retro fit off the shelf bushings and other parts from different manufacturers, our urethane transmission and motor mount bushings are designed specifically for these applications. We build our oil pans with a 1/2″ thick flange and back plate to provide superior strength that will outlast and outperform other pans available. All our products are tested under rigorous track conditions to ensure our customers are provided only the highest quality parts available.
Vehicle: 1991-2002 Mazda FD RX7
Fitment Notes: This kit does require clearancing on the firewall to allow for ideal fitment. This kit is designed to pull the engine as far back as possible in the engine bay to allow for ideal weight distribution and to be able to retain the factory front suspension. Unlike our competitors, we believe the RX7 should retain as close to 50/50 weight distribution as possible like it did from the factory.
Headers – The headers we offer for this kit are the only longtubes available on the market that will fit this application.
This kit is designed to work in a left hand drive vehicle. It can be used in a right hand drive vehicle with some modification (however we do not supply the components to make this a bolt in application). Please contact our sales staff for information in regards to this.
Wiring – Wiring harnesses are available through wiring specailties to allow for a clean and easy installation. This will allow you to retain the factory gauges.
Transmission and Shifter – This kit is designed to work with the LS1 style T56 transmission. We designed this kit to allow for the shifter to locate in the factory location for easy operation, without the need for a shifter relocation kit.
The Stage 1 Mount Kit Includes:
Aluminum Race Oil Pan
- High Capacity Design
- 6061 CNC Machined Flanges from 1/2″ Aluminum Retaining OEM like Structural Rigidity (not flimsy like other aftermarket pans)
- Rear Flange at Bell Housing Allows Install of Factory Dust Shields
- Baffle and Trap Doors to Prevent Oil Starvation
- New OEM Oil Pan Gasket
- F-Body Camaro Pickup Tube Required
Remote mount filter Kit
- -10 AN Fittings (4) and Stainless Braided Lines (2)
- Remote Oil Filter Base
- High Quality Oil Filter
- All Fittings and Hardware
Engine Mounts & Transmission Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mounts
- Custom Urethane Bushings with True Isolation
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment
- Lifetime Warranty on Engine Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed
- CNC Bent Steel Mount Bracket
- Urethane Bushing
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Designed for use with the T56 or T56 Magnum
- Lifetime Warranty on Transmission Mount
- Steel One Piece Driveshaft with High Strength 1310 U-joints
- Designed for Use with the T56 or 4l60e Transmission