Lava Turbo Blanket Materials:
With an outer layer made from actual pulverized volcanic lava rock (continuous-filament basalt) formed into fabric and woven into a tight mesh weave, these turbo blankets are internally insulated with high temperature calcium magnesium silicate wool, overlaid with a high temperature silica fabric for increased durability and for improved thermal resistance. The Lava Turbo Blankets are designed to withstand the harshest of conditions.
Lava Turbo Blanket Heat Tolerance:
- Interior Surface: Max Temp Rating: 2300°F/ 1260°C
- Continuous Use Limit: 1832°F/ 1000°C
- Exterior Surface: Direct Contact Limit: 1800°F/ 982°C
- Radiant Heat Limit: 2500°F/ 1371°C
- Designed to fit 1.32 - 1.44 A/R housings.