[PN: FPRO35-005] PTP T3/T4 Turbo Blanket: Blue / Fiberglass
PTP Turbo Blankets isolate the heat produced by your turbocharger with the purpose of reducing turbo lag, cooler air intake temperatures, protecting and prolonging engine components, and giving a boost in horsepower.
In keeping the heat of the exhaust gases contained within the hot side of the turbocharger and away from the cool side of the turbocharger and the intake path, more oxygen per unit volume reaches the engine, and thus, more power.
PTP Turbo Blanket Heat Tolerance:
- Interior Surface: Max Temp Rating: 2012°F/ 1100°C
- Continuous Use Limit: 1832°F/ 1000°C
- Exterior Surface: Direct Contact Limit: 600°F/ 316°C
- Radiant Heat Limit: 1100°F/ 593°C
- Fits T3 flange turbocharger housings.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout